Adam Bradford is a web designer, visual identity designer, copy writer and marketing guy known for his attention to detail and strong work ethic
I worked as an in-house graphic designer, copy writer and website manager for Marsh from 1991 until 2006, when I decided it was time to break free from corporate constraints and go it alone. Since then I’ve carried out web design, graphic design and visual identity work for a diverse range of clients, from sole traders and small local businesses to international companies.
The bulk of my work now consists of web design, but my experience includes all aspects of marketing communications in a diverse range of industries.
Why choose me?
- Proven track record: I build websites that make money for their owners
- Highly experienced: I’ve been building websites since the 1990s
- Design and marketing background: I was designing for print before the web became important
- Strong work ethic: I always strive to give good value for money and work to a high standard
- Low overheads: I’m independent, so I can pass the savings on to you
Whether you only have a vague idea what you need, or you know exactly what you want, I’m always available for a free consultation. If you would like to speak to me about a potential project, you can expect friendly advice without obligation or cost.
Because Adam Bradford Ltd is independent, I don’t have any staff wages to pay, so I can present my clients with an economical solution. Most of my business comes from word-of-mouth, as I take the view that a satisfied client will come back to me for more work and will recommend me to others.
I’m based about 35 miles north of London, on the Bedfordshire/Hertfordshire border, but I have clients all over the UK and overseas.
Please contact me to discuss any project, however large or small.