Here is an outline of how things will proceed if you would like to hire me for web design or identity work:
- You contact me with an outline (however vague this may be) of the project you have in mind.
- I reply, usually within a day or so, to discuss further, offering suggestions and advice along the way if necessary, and provide you with a quote.
- We agree on the work to be carried out and price range, and you pay me a deposit, usually £200-£300 for web design.
- If the work is web design, I arrange your hosting and domain name, and design and build your site. I then show you the first draft (before it is made available to the public).
- You decide which parts you like and don’t like, and what you’d like to change if appropriate. I make the required amendments and show you the revised version. We keep doing this until you are happy.
- You thoroughly check and proof-read the final draft to ensure accuracy. Once you have done this, you confirm to me by email.
- In the case of websites, I launch your site, sumbit it to all the major search engines, and invoice you, and you pay me within 7 days of the launch. You can then come back to me any time you like for amendments and updates, subject to a reasonable charge.
- In the case of material to be printed, I send your project to the printers and then invoice you once the printing has been delivered to you.
I’m ready and waiting to work for you. Contact me today!